- Are you accepting new clients? Yes, I am currently accepting new clients.
- Can I see you if I don't live in Los Angeles? Yes! I am happy to see clients living anywhere in California or internationally using the free and confidential/HIPAA-compliant video platform VSee.
- What types of clients do you see? I see adults of all ethnicities, national origins, sexes, sexual orientations, gender identities, familial statuses, disabilities, religious / spiritual backgrounds, socioeconomic statuses, and political beliefs.
- Will therapy help me? Let's set up a free 20 minute phone consultation to help us both determine if you would benefit from therapy. Please call me at 323-284-7888 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up this consult.
- How long is each session? Sessions are 45-50 minutes long.
- How often do you see clients? I see most clients on a weekly basis, but I am available for more frequent sessions when clients are in distress or crisis.
- What forms of payment do you accept? I accept cash, credit cards, debit cards, and checks.
- What types of insurance do you accept? If you have PPO health insurance I can provide you with forms for every session that you can submit to your insurance for out-of-network reimbursement. I am not in-network with any companies or on any panels because insurance companies dictate how long you should be in therapy, what your goals for therapy should be, and what therapeutic interventions I should use with you. I want you and I to make these key decisions together so your treatment can be completely customized to your individual healing needs.
- What do sessions cost? My fee is $200 per session. This fee is paid before the beginning of each session.
- How do I make an appointment? You can call me at 323-284-7888 or email me at email@example.com.
therapy, counseling, therapist, psychologist, alcohol, addiction, drug, rehab, addiction treatment, depression, mental health, anxiety, mental illness, symptoms, trauma, ptsd, cocaine, los angeles, santa monica, gay, transgender, lgbt, lesbian, bipolar, ptsd, cult